|Wash Height||2.300 [7''-6 1/2]|
|Length Of Rails||9.000[29''-6 3/8], 10.000[32''-9 3/4]|
|Wash Width||2.500 [8''-2 3/8]|
|Distance Between Rails||2.854 [9''-4 3/8]|
M1 is the new rollover designed by ISTOBAL.
Simplicity, reliability and a competitive price are the highlights of this rollover which completes the line of rollovers offering solutions for all needs.
The M1 is designed to meet the needs of workshops, showrooms and rent-a-car companies that require a simple, efficient wash of a quality comparable with that of higher range models but without the need for extras such as high pressure, colour foam or special waxes. This new model is designed for facilities with a throughput of up to 1.000 vehicles per month.SUSTAINABILITY
On the M1, the traditional hydraulic circuits have been replaced by locating the different rinsing, shampoo and foam nozzles at specific points, which means that the product is applied with pinpoint accuracy and thus with minimum water consumption.
As with all other rollovers, electricity consumption is important. Accordingly, the dryer comprises 4 turbines with 3 kW motors, giving a total of 12 kW of power.QUALITY PROCESSES
The wash quality is non-negotiable, which is why the whole process on the M1 is as tightly controlled as on the top range models. The transducers used to measure the consumption of the brush spin motors are the essential element of control. To ensure the perfect wash of any type of vehicle, the M1 does an overlapping wash on the front and rear of the vehicles.
Unlike the pneumatic brush travel systems normally used on low cost wash ranges, the M1 includes as standard, a brush travel system powered by motors to ensure that the system works perfectly.
Structure Compact Design - A galvanised compact structure designed to optimize the assembly of all parts and components, with a solid but attractive appearance.
Performance Wash Phases - The new arrangement of the nozzles, used for the application of shampoo and water during the rinsing step, maximises performance, minimises consumption and optimises product application.
- Shampoo : 6 nozzles on structure 5.82 L/min [1.28 gpm], 3 bar [43.5 PSI].
- Rinse : 2 external nozzles on structure 19.6 L/min [5.178 gpm], 3 bar [43.5 PSI].
Technology Controller - PLC with unified modules and flexible configuratio possibilities for optional extras. The use of the Profinet communication protocol enhances communication and reduces machine wiring and connections.
Command post : Allows all of the machine's external optional extras to be connected. It can be external to the structure or built-in.
Mechanism Vertical brushes : Complete overlapping scrub by vertical brushes with variable speed drive-controlled travel.Features :
- DRY - The 12 kW static dryer is made up of two nozzles and two side nozzles, with four turbine 3 kW each.
- Underchassis Wash - Two options are possible: static underchas wash 10 bar [145.038 PSI], 90 L/min [19.8 gpm], and oscillating underchassis wash 15 bar [217.557 PSI], 120 L/min [26.4 gpm].
- PIT Lane Pictograms - Decorative pictograms representing the wash phases. Available for two different application versions.
- Drying Wax - Product recommended for a better dry finish. The product is applied via the external nozzles.
- Foam - Foaming product recommended to break down ground-in dirt. Applied by a second nozzle circuit 3 bar [43.5114 PSI], 12,2 L/min [2.684 gpm].
- Splash Screens - Micro-perforated curtains to prevent splashing during the wash process.
- Wheel Wash - A complete car wash must includewheels. Also available with or without high the vehicle's pressure; flat or spiral brushes are possible.